Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Opposite of Congress

Date Aircraft Route of Flight Time (hrs) Total (hrs)
24 Jun 2009 N21481 5G0 (Le Roy, NY) - DSV (Dansville, NY) - 5G0 0.9 725.6

...is progress.  Or so the old joke goes.

Tonight was my inaugural flight with re-upholstered seats.  This may sound trivial, but for minimal investment in raw materials and labor, my right leg no longer goes numb when I fly (there's a Master Card joke in there somewhere, but those are woefully passé').

After taking my new seats and old butt out for a test flight, I "flew-through" Dansville for dinner, then orbited the home base to take pictures of the runway extension progress.  1200 extra feet of phantom runway and taxiway extend east from the runway 28 threshold.  Soon, the Le Roy airport will be a very different place.

Progress...on both counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment